A little while ago I was nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Emma Sandford which I’m so thankful for and still in shock that someone would think to nominate my blog 🙂
The rules are simple
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- List these rules in your post
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional)
- Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and let them know you’ve nominated them
- Provide 11 different questions to be answered by your nominees
10 random facts about myself:
- I’m adopted from Romania
- I’ve lived on 3 continents
- I’m a huge fan of Pokemon..so excited for Sun & Moon 😀
- I’ve loved Asian food ever since I was about 10
- I collect Starbucks Mugs, I’ve currently got about 20. I pick one up each time I visit somewhere new
- I was mad into books as a child, not so much now but I’m trying to change that
- I love Bones so much that I almost became a forensic anthropologist
- I was part of a hip hop dance group in college
- Coffee is my life!
- I hate spiders and anything that crawls!
Questions to answer:
1. Who is your blogging inspiration? – Honestly, I find inspiration from many people my mother, my boyfriend and my best friend being just a few
2. Tips for new bloggers? – Don’t write post’s on what you think people will like to read, write them on what you love, whether that be travel, fashion or poetry If your content has passion behind it then people will want to read it 🙂
3. Something you couldn’t live without? – Coffee! I’m majorly addicted and have to have at least 1 cup a day
4. Favourite app? – I’ve been playing Pokemon Go…. a lot
5. Something on your bucket list? – visit Japan! I’m hoping to go for the 2020 Olympics 🙂
6. Describe yourself in one word? – Bubbly!!
7. Favourite clothing shops? – Penneys(Primark) cheap but it does the job!
8. What’s your favourite post on your blog and why? – That would have to be 27 Things I’ve Learned in 27 Years, because while writing it I realised that I wouldn’t be the person I am today if I hadn’t learned all these things over the years.
9. Dream job? – I don’t have one right now, but I did always want to be an archeologist because I love History
10. Current favourite song? A cover of Latch: by Natalie Taylor, I think her voice is just amazing!
11. What’s your favourite thing to do in your free time? – YouTube & Chill all the way!!
Questions to my Nominees:
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What is the happiest thing that’s happened so far in your life?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- What is your favourite life quote?
- What is the last Movie you watched and did you like it?
- Where do you see yourself this time next year?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- Favourite must-have beauty product?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Which of your blog post’s did you enjoy writing the most?
- What 3 hashtags that best describe you?
Again a huge thank you to Emma for nominating me and my blog, I really am so thankful 🙂
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! 😀
All The Best