My Healthy Kickstart Week 6

Hi Guy’s!

Can’t believe that my week six update is here already! Last week was madness for me, I had a lot of stuff come up that I really wasn’t expecting. Today I want to share some amazing snacks I’ve really been digging this week,  not only are they vegan-friendly , but also Gluten free 🙂

fb-skinny-pop

I came across this popcorn in TK Maxx and before you ask, I got this picture on google as I stupidly didn’t keep the package to take a picture of it. Anyways, this popcorn was really great, perfect way to keep my tummy from getting too hangry 😉 And with only 100calories per bag is pretty much Guilt Free 😀

The next snack I also found in TK Maxx after going back to try and find more of the popcorn. I’ve never been a fan of coconut, like ever! So getting this was a risk for me, but I said I’d mix it with some pumpkin seeds to help hide the taste. It was amazing and I’ve since gone back and gotten as many bags as I could. Mixed with the pumpkin or by its self is perfect!

img_1731

I had heard of TREK bars years ago, but could never find them, only the flapjack version, which is also great might I add. But the other day I walked in Penney’s, yes you heard me right, Penneys (Primark for all my UK readers) and seen them. I picked up one of each as I wasn’t sure if I’d like them but are perfect for me as a pre-breakfast snack. Because I get up for work very early my body can not handle a big meal right away so I like to have a small snack followed by my breakfast usually within 2 hours 🙂

And that does it for now 🙂 I think something I was really afraid of with making this change, even for the few weeks was that I’d have no ‘fun’ things to eat. well this is defiantly not the case 😀

If you get a chance to try any of these snacks out I really recommend that you do 🙂

All The Best

CJ:)

18 Comments Add yours

1. Eleni says:

I love Trek bars!!!Delicious and healthy ☺️

1. I’m loving these ones but want to try other ones, I seen a berry one too

2. world of happiness_x says:

lovely post! i’ve got a new site, can you please follow thanks x

world of happiness_x

Liked by 1 person

3. Skinny Pop is pretty great! Guilt free snack is always a good thing.

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m keeping my eye out for more!

4. notlizzi says:

Mmmm I love all of your suggestions. Apple with peanut butter is a great simple snack too!

Liked by 1 person

1. That is pretty awesome! It’s funny I never though if putting them together until a few years ago some college friends were doing it

1. notlizzi says:

I had a friend who was a personal trainer who suggested it and haven’t looked back since! I’m really struggling with my weight and diet at the moment 😪 glad yours is going well 💪🏽😊

Liked by 1 person

2. Well I wouldn’t call it well, but I’m doing to bad! I have good and bad days tho! The last few have been good and please god the rest will also 😊😊

5. Nyse says:

Pumpkin seeds are absolutely tasty, I bring them to school and everyone calls me ‘bird for it’ (:-D), I never knew that cocunut and pumpkin was a nice mix, but I’ll give it a go. I’m so glad I found this bag, please keep on writing. Happy blogging :-)!

Liked by 1 person

1. They are delicious! Don’t mind what everyone else says, eat whatever you feel like ☺️
      I hope you enjoy and thank you 😊

6. Hi! I’ve nominated you for a blog award, you can check it out on my blog 🙂

1. Thank you so much 🙂 I’ll be doing the post sometime this week 😀

Liked by 1 person

7. Your such an inspiration to me. I suffer from Binge Eating Disorder and cannot stop eating at all – no matter how hard I try! It’s awful. Maybe one day, like, you, I can sort myself out and start my weightloss journey.

Liked by 1 person

1. It took a lot to get me where I am today! Support is key, if you have a good support network then changing will be a lot easier 🙂 If you ever need anything just drop me a line 😀
      CJ

Liked by 1 person

8. This is such a wonderful post! Food Equality Movement works to prevent early Diabetes with healthy tips like these and we loved it. Check us out if you ever need a healthy recipe: https://foodequalitymovement.com/

9. KattsHealthJourney says:

Those bars look amazing. I am going to have to find some! Keep up the amazing work!

1. they really are 🙂 thank you 😀 xx