I’m still relativity new to the whole blogging world, but I have to say, the more I work on it the more I love it 🙂 I’ve noticed that even in these early days there are viewers that are becoming more frequent and I feel that I kind of know, but don’t really. For that reason, I’ve decided to do this small questionnaire so that you guys can get to know me a little better 🙂
Let’s Begin 🙂
- Things you can’t leave the house without? – Phone, Wallet , Keys!
- Favourite brand of make-up? – Naked by Urban Decay.
- Coffee or Tea? – I really can’t pick as I drink both equally.
- Any phobias ?- I can’t stand spiders big or small!!
- Eye colour? – I have blue/green eyes depending on the light and the way you look at me.
- Hair colour? – Light brown.
- Favourite flowers?- Gerbera & white roses.
- Do you bite your nails? – Yes, when I’m really nervous.
- Heels or flats?- flats! tho I like heals as well, I have to say I feel more comfortable in flats
- Favourite stores? – TK Maxx and L’Occitane.
- One place you really want to visit ?- Japan 🙂 I fell in love with the country and its culture when I was a kid and I’ve always wanted to visit.
- What’s the last movie you watched? – Rewatched It’s A Boy Girl Thing last night, can’t believe it’s ten years old this year!
- Any pets? -Yes, I have a miniature Jack Russell named Hank 🙂
- Favourite Colour? – Purple!! 😀
- Do you have any Siblings ?- Yes, I have two older sisters and one younger brother.
- If so do you get along with them? – For the most part yes 🙂
- Favourite food? – Sushi and anything Japanese 🙂
- Would you ever go bungee jumping? – Nope! not a chance!
- What song are you listening to right now? – Roses by The Chainsmokers
- Favourite thing about where you live? – I love how its close to the city, but still in the countryside 🙂
- What plans do you have for the future if any? – No plans, I’m just going to live and see where it leads me 🙂
- Where were you born? – I was actually born in Romania and adopted at the age of 2 and brought to Ireland.
- Do you play any musical instrument? – Yes, I sing and play the piano.
- What’s one thing that makes you laugh? – Honestly my dog! He’s just so funny 😀
I hope ye all are enjoying what’s left of the weekend 🙂