So, If you don’t follow me on facebook, you won’t know that it was my birthday this weekend 😀 And amongst all the drinks, opening gifts and sunbathing, I was asked a very interesting question ‘How have you changed this year?’ I wasn’t really expecting it so it was very hard to answer, but as the day went on I found myself thinking more and more about it and a whole lot of other questions. So, no matter when you birthday is next I ask you to take a look at these questions and see what your answers will be.
- How have you changed this year and was it for the good or bad?
- What can you do to change yourself by this time next year?
- What goals can you set for yourself for the coming year?
- If you didn’t know how old you were or what day your birthday was, what age and date would you pick?
- What have you achieved this past year?
- What if any life lessons did you learn this year?
- How passionate about life, relationships or work were you?
- Could you be more or less passionate about one or more of them?
- Did you try anything new this year?
- What one thing would you like to do before your birthday next year?
- What are you thankful for this past year?
- Has anyone really influenced you for the better?
- Have you influenced that person for the better?
- What bad habit would you like to get rid of by this time next year?
- Are you happy with your life right now and the direction it’s taking you?
I suggest writing your answers in letter form and keeping it until next year to see what if anything has changed. I can’t wait to read mine and see what I was thinking and hoping for the coming year.