Let’s face it, sometimes we all need to get some jobs done a little faster or simply are stuck and need a quick fix. We’ve all looked up Life Hacks for all manner of issues, but do they really work?? I mean, what’s to say these people have actually tested these so-called ‘life hacks’. I’ve tried a lot and sadly not all of them have worked, so today I’m going to share with you a few I find actually work and now, can’t imagine not doing 🙂
- Take vitamin B complex during the summer to help keep bugs away, it causes you to smell bad to them thus keeping you from getting bitten 🙂
- To help with bad breath brush your tongue for up to a minute twice a day to kill odor causing bacteria.
- If you have the hiccups hold your breath and swallow a few times then exhale slowly.
- If you need AA batteries but only have AAA use some tinfoil(aluminum foil) and fill in the gaps.
- Use rubbing alcohol to get pen or marker stains out of fabrics.
- Help heal an annoying paper cut by rubbing some lip balm(chapstick) on it.
- Use Febreeze to get rid of ants & make the room smell amazing!!
- If your bin(trash can) has a bad smell, toss in some coffee grounds to neutralize the odor.
- To make a simple and cheap homemade mocha just add chocolate milk to your coffee (my fav!!)
- If you’ve spilled red wine the best way to get it out is to pour white wine on top of it then wash as normal.
- Use dryer sheets to remove deodorant stains from your clothes.
- Eating a mint leave can not only help with bad breath but also relieve a stress headache.
- Use a pumice stone to take the fuzz of tops and jackets, never a razor! I’ve ruined many a top!
- Hang cinnamon tea bags on your bed to keep mosquitoes away at night.
- If you have something stuck in your eye take your top eyelid and bring it down over your bottom lid then blink a few times, this will help bring whatever it is down to the bottom of your eye for easy removal
I hope that these simple hacks serve you well. If you find them helpful let me know and if you have any of your own you’d like to share please do so in the comment
*feature image was taken from: twitter.com/LifeHacks